"Sometimes you've got to go back...in order to move forward"
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Irie Member
Thursday, July 21, 2005

Connecting themes...

First, I thought I was the only one was up on that Willie Nelson LP (Mills isn't the only one about to have his first immersion into the 'Nelson experience'... recognize the potential (Blackwell + skilled songwriters = gems).

Second, now that heads in NYC are forcing the man to stand and be counted (peer pressure; works in every millenia), maybe we can induce him to bless us with a handpicked irie set of music... if he can fit it into a 30 minute format by October 1, we might even be able to convince him to drop it here, eh?

(oh, and believe that A to the L has already been informed that he has to submit a few entries... check the category expansion, and bring your A+ multi-track game)

and in a final note, who's up on that V. Smoove / S. Sniper blend of I Wayne's "Can't Satisy Her" over the Shyne/Barrington Levy 'Bad Boys' track? Something about 90-plus degree weather and leaving my vinyl in the trunk of my car has, shall we say, compromised the listening experience with my copy... don't make me have to make my own version...

- E.Nygma (getting prepared for Common/John Legend/De La Soul in 10 hours...)


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates