"Sometimes you've got to go back...in order to move forward"
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Irie Member
Thursday, May 05, 2005

Now look who creepin'...

Call me the silent member in this veritable posse. No tour dates with JT (my calendar was booked, trust that), no personal connections to Jahah (although I owe some folks a couple of remixes and blends from Mama's Only Son), no real disdain for El-P (I've just never felt much of his music, simple as that)...

but, your boy over here is a loyal Baltimorean through and through (Orioles & Ravens, Old Bay and Chesapeake Bay crabs, club music, with Homicide & The Wire clearly among the best TV dramas ever), DJ's a lil' bit, writes a lot more, and still is finding time, there and here, to work on a degree. I'll be around to chip in on matters regarding wack rappers, good R&B, classic albums you ought to own, politics and philosophy, and music that A to the L wants you to hear, but he can't post himself...

Get at me if you're here or here. If you've got a post-doc in cognitive neuroscience in parts south of New York, holla; if you just want to know what I think about Fiddy's album, scroll down...

Oh, and you should be listening to this, if not for my show, then for all the other audio randomness that makes college radio both beloved and derided.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled musings...


Blogger A to the L said...
Classic albums like "The Documentary" perhaps? ;)  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates